A VA or Virtual Assistant is an entrepreneur that can help people from all over the world with their day-to-day tasks & other projects.
There are many benefits of hiring a VA to help you and get your “Stuff” done, some of these are:
- Handing over mundane tasks that are time-consuming so that you can concentrate on the projects that make you money
- Not having the need for extra office space and the VA tasks are handled remotely
- No added costs of hiring an employee and all the expenses that go along with this i.e. Wages, Superannuation, Sick Leave & Holidays
- Feeling a sense of relief that you have a helping hand
Services that are can be offered by VA’s are wide and varied and can include some or all of the following:
- Blog Maintenance
- Transcription services
- Answering emails
- Travel planning
- Preparing minutes from meetings
- Paying bills
- Managing customer accounts
- Errands – (Gifts, Thank you notes, Birthday Cards etc)
Of course if you are looking for a specific task such as SEO, Website Management or specialized tasks there are many VA’s around the world that have this in their portfolio of work.
The VA community is one of sharing and recommending people for tasks & is one the most friendly & positive communities that I have ever been introduced to.
Please contact me with any queries you have so that we can discuss what you are after.